Friday, May 11, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #31, May 11th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Could you ever pick a favorite book or is it like choosing your favorite child? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Oh, absolutely, I have some top favourite books, that haven't really changed, they were the ones that introduced me to these authors. Because yeah, that's just how I am. What about you guys? Happy reading!

Leave links so I can comment back!

4 comments:

  1. Nice answer! It's great that you're able to specify some top favourite books! It's always nice to know that you have certain books you'll be able to return to and enjoy no matter what.

    I have some preferred books/series, but I don't think I'd ever be able to choose a favourite. I read too many different genres that I wouldn't ever be able to compare them all. Plus, my favourite book would constantly change depending on my mood, etc., so it would be too confusing!

    Feel free to check out my Book Blogger Hop answer if you wish! :)

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, mostly they're my favourite because they're the ones that introduced me to the author/series. So without them, I wouldn't have the others, so that gives them an extra boost :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I also definitely have some top favorite books. Great answer! Happy reading!

    eli @ the (book) supplier
    My Blogger Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!