Friday, March 9, 2018

Lauren James Author Page

The Story: I saw The Loneliest Girl in the Universe on Edelweiss and it looked really great! And yeah, I just had to read it, even though it doesn't come out for a while! Now I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: The Next Forever.

The Next Forever: Galloway and my review, The Next Forever and her site, my review, Snails and my review, Another Together and her site, my review, The Last Beginning and her site, my review, Another Beginning and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Loneliest Girl in the Universe and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!