Saturday, February 24, 2018

Week 8 Review: Deadly Décisions

From Goodreads:
Nine-year-old Emily Anne Toussaint is fatally shot on a Montreal street. A North Carolina teenager disappears from her home, and parts of her skeleton are found hundreds of miles away. The shocking deaths propel Tempe Brennan from north to south, and deep into a shattering investigation inside the bizarre culture of outlaw motorcycle gangs -- where one misstep could bring disaster for herself or someone she loves.

My Review:
So yeah, this series is really fantastic, and I was really glad to read this 3rd installment again, it was just so great, and I loved being with these characters again-meeting Kit again, because yeah, he's the dad of the heroine of her spin off YA series!

Brennan and Andrew Ryan have been kinda circling around each other for a bit now, and then it turns out that he's been arrested for drugs. Tempe has to deal with that, and decide whether or not she thinks he's a good guy! I think I remember what happens, but yeah, glad that Tempe made her decision!

The whole gang thing, and the war that was breaking out, well, that just hard to read. That innocents like a 9 year old child get caught int he cross fire, that was just heart-breaking. And while some of the bad guys aren't caught, others were.

There was also the case of the skull and leg bones that were found, which turned out to be connected to a case in Carolina, and yeah, that was hard, because there was something innocent about the girl. So sad what happened to her!

Loved reading this book, it was so great to read, and I can't wait to reread more of this series!

Author: Kathy Reichs
Series: Temperance Brennan #3
Read: February 18th, 2018
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2018 Book!
Publisher: Pocket
Published: July 25th 2000
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!