Sunday, February 11, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #186, February 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 7:
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Peggy and Hamilton! by L.M. Elliott

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: NA.

So which my fail of the past week, well, that's why I have a short week this week! Which I will most definitely read this week! It's only 3 after all!

Week 6:
Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter, Deadly Décisions by Kathy Reichs, Solider by Julie Kagawa, The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine, The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

vs.

Written in Red by Anne Bishop, Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop, Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop, Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop, Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop, The Last Wolf by Maria Vale, The Rules by Debbie Viguie and Nancy Holder, Cold Hard Truth by Anne Greenwood Brown, My True Love Gave to Me Anthology, Against the Paw by Diane Kelly, Above the Paw by Diane Kelly

On one hand, I didn't read any of what I planned to. On the other, I read more then I wanted to. So that kinda all works out! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!