Sunday, December 31, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #180, December 31st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 1:
Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows, Deacon Locke Goes to Prom by Brian Katcher, Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider, Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson, Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss, A Perfect Obsession by Heather Graham, Radio Silence by Alice Oseman, Talon by Julie Kagawa, This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 7. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

So this is a pretty fantastic week, lots of Edelweiss books, and ones that I've meant to read earlier. So yeah, happy with it!

Week 52:
Endless by Kieran Scott, Odd & True by Cat Winters, Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins, Talon by Julie Kagawa, Undead by Kirsty McKay, Unfed by Kirsty McKay

vs.

Undead by Kirsty McKay, Unfed by Kirsty McKay, Wild Card by Rachel Vincent, Endless by Kieran Scott, Everless by Sara Holland, Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard, The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross, Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins

I read almost all of the books that I wanted to read! Yeah, I'm happy with that, plus I read a whole bunch more, so yeah, that's pretty great! Happy with this! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!