Sunday, December 24, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #179, December 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
Endless by Kieran Scott, Odd & True by Cat Winters, Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins, Talon by Julie Kagawa, Undead by Kirsty McKay, Unfed by Kirsty McKay

Tour Books: NA .

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 4. Check.

OK, yeah, this is a pretty great week! A number of really great books, and yeah, can't wait to read them!

Week 51:
Blades of Magic by Terah Edun, Blades of Illusion by Terah Edun, Shadow Girl by Liana Liu, The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson

vs.

Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill, Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill, Blades of Magic by Terah Edun, Blades of Illusion by Terah Edun, Dress Codes for Small Towns by Courtney Stevens, You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay, Undead Much by Stacey Jay, Valentine's Day of the Undead by Stacey Jay 

I read half of what I wanted to read, but more then I wanted. Again. This appears to be a pattern. Oh, well! I'm happy with it. What about you guys?? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!