Saturday, November 11, 2017

Week 45 Review: Vampires Gone Wild

From Goodreads:
V is for VampWoman by Kerrelyn Sparks

Pamela decides to shed her prim and proper ways for spandex and a mask to help fight the Malcontents. Now if only she weren't so distracted by the sexy vampire fighting by her side . . .

A Forever Love by Pamela Palmer

Trapped in Vamp City, Lukas has been unable to return to the beauty who stole his heart. But now that she's stumbled into his world, it will take every ounce of cunning he possesses to keep her alive.

First Dates Are Hell by Amanda Arista

Valiance's first date in a hundred years is going great . . . until they're attacked in the parking lot and quiet, unassuming Esme turns out to be way more than she appears.

Blood and Water by Kim Falconer

Beneath the waves of San Francisco Bay lives a vampire race that wants nothing to do with the "landers" except to feed on them. But when Stellan sets eyes on Angelina, everything changes. 

My Review:
This was an amazing collection of stories! Of these stories, V is for VampWoman and A Forever Love, are why I read this anthology. Of course, that meant that I had to read the rest of the series of Diaries of an Urban Panther, and as a bonus, got Blood and Water!

Of course, V is for VampWoman was hilarious! The ladies that were a part of Roman's harem are all interesting and have their quirks, and for one of them to become a superhero? That was just awesome and hilarious and I loved it! Plus I loved their relationship! So sweet!

A Forever Love was so great to read! Things are pretty dark and grim, but this also gave a bit of hope, and yeah, it really has me itching to read the rest of the series! I just need to know what's going to happen next!

In First Dates are Hell, it was interesting to be in a different head then Violet's in this world. I enjoyed that a lot, because all we know about it is from her, and this is the only other view. So yeah, really enjoyed that!

Blood and Water was so unexpected and I enjoyed it so much!  I loved her take on vampires, it was totally original, with the whole spend years in a cocoon, basically, in the off chance to become a vampire! I would totally love it if we could have a series out of this story! That'd be fantastic!

I can't say enough positive things about this anthology, it was just that great!

Authors: Kerrelyn Sparks, Pamela Palmer, Amanda Arista and Kim Falconer
Series: Love at Stake #13.5, Vamp City #1.5, Diaries of an Urban Panther #3.5
Read: November 10th, 2017
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: It has a lot of stories from series that I want to read! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2017 Book!
Publisher: Avon Impulse
Published: February 12th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!