Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Teaser Tuesday #334, September 5th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Ambrosia of The Purple Booker. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from Secrets in Death by J.D. Robb, page 7.

"A woman couldn't live with Roarke and not absorb some basic knowledge. She tapped a cabernet she knew she'd had at home, and knew came from one of Roarke's vineyards."

Yeah, that can make things pretty simple, going with what you know, what you know usually being something that Roarke owns! Love it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

12 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed so many of this author's books! Not read this one.

    My TT from The Dover Demon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Her books are so fantastic! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. This is a series my husband loves - I need to get hold of one and give it a go... Thank you for sharing. My TT this week is a fantasy adventure I'm just beginning -
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/teaser-tuesday-5th-september-2017/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that, because it's awesome! And I hope you can find the time to read it, and enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I love the characters in this series...I've only read the first three, so now I want to read more!

    Thanks for sharing, and here is mine: “THE BURNING GIRL”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're so funny and awesome to read about! Yeah, read more because this series so good! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. It's been a long time since I've read one of the books in this series. Maybe it's time I read another. My Teaser is from Love, Sasquatch, and Other Imaginary Things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, maybe, because this series is long lived, and amazing! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of this series but I hope you enjoy! Here's my teaser:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/09/teaser-tuesday-one-more-last-chance-9517.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy! It was such a great book! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  6. Great teaser! I'll have to check this book out sometime!

    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It just came out, but it's a long lived series, and it's so good! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!