Sunday, August 13, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #160, August 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 33:
Bad Girl Gone by Temple Mathews, A Deeper Darkness by J.T. Ellison, Edge of Black by J.T. Ellison, When Shadows Fall by J.T. Ellison, What Lies Behind by J.T. Ellison, Vicarious by Paula Stokes, Ferocious by Paula Stokes, How to Disappear by Sharon Huss Roat, Rituals by Kelley Armstrong, Storm Gathering by Rebecca Zanetti, Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popovic

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 5. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, this looks like a fantastic week! Lots of really great books, and yeah, I want to read them so much!

Week 32:
Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton, Beauty by Laurell K. Hamilton, Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dancing by Laurell K. Hamilton, Shutdown by Laurell K. Hamilton, Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton, Jason by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dead Ice by Laurell K. Hamilton, Wounded by Laurell K. Hamilton, Crimson Death by Laurell K. Hamilton, Blackwood by Michelle Krys, Hexed by Michelle Krys, Charmed by Michelle Krys, Blight by Alexandra Duncan, If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, Secondborn by Amy Bartol, The Secret of Us by Jessi Kerby, These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips

vs.

Blackwood by Michelle Krys, Hexed by Michelle Krys, Charmed by Michelle Krys, Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton, Beauty by Laurell K. Hamilton, Kiss the Dead by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dancing by Laurell K. Hamilton, Shutdown by Laurell K. Hamilton, Affliction by Laurell K. Hamilton, Jason by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dead Ice by Laurell K. Hamilton, Wounded by Laurell K. Hamilton, Crimson Death by Laurell K. Hamilton, Two Nights by Kathy Reichs

So yeah, I read a lot of what I wanted to read, so yeah, I'm really happy with that! I wish I'd read more, but yeah, pretty fantastic! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!