Sunday, September 11, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #104, September 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 39:
As I Descended by Robin Talley, The Rest Falls Away by Coleen Gleason, Rises the Night by Coleen Gleason, The Bleeding Dusk by Coleen Gleason, The Boy Who Killed Grant Parker by Kat Spears, The Cabin by Natasha Preston, Cold, Cold Heart by Karin Slaughter, Girl About Town by Adam Shankman, Mind Games by Heather L. Petty, A Mortal Song by Megan Crewe, The Operator by Kim Harrison, The Possibility of Somewhere by Julia Day, Something In Between by Melissa De La Cruz

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 6. Check.

Edelweiss: 7. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Oh, a NetGalley and Edelweiss week, and I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!