Friday, July 1, 2016

Follow Friday #242, July 1st

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

The Post Prompt: Tour your bookcase for us!

I don't do videos, so I'll have to use my words! I have 1 huge bookshelf, 1 small one, and 5 medium ones and 2 biggish. However, because of my current living situation (i.e. not planning on living here long) I haven't unpacked all my books, so 3 of the medium bookcases, and the 2 biggish ones are empty right now, well, of my books!

The big one has my hardcover teen books alphabetical by publisher, alphabetical by author, on top of the bookcase, and the on the lowest shelf. It also has paperback teen books alphabetical by publisher, alphabetical by author, to about Katherine Tegan Books, and that takes up two shelves. On top off the YA Hardcovers, are authors that I really enjoy and have a number of their books, like Kelley Armstrong, Michelle Sagara, Maria V. Snyder, Jennifer L. Armentrout, James Rollins, and a few paperbacks of series of authors I enjoy, but don't have very many of.

My smallest bookshelf has my Charlaine Harris books, Heather Graham Books and Maggie Shayne books inside. On top, it has my Dean Koontz books, Kresley Cole books (her adult books in MMP, I have her Arcana series in hardcover) and a stack of Harlequin books in series authors I enjoy that I'm currently reading, and these are the ones that I've finished.

The 2 medium bookcases in use have authors that I really enjoy, and have a bunch of-Gena Showalter, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Meg Cabot, Jeaniene Frost, Iris Johansen, Richelle Mead, Darynda Jones, Karin Slaughter.

Of the boxes that aren't unpacked, there's one with my review copies that I've gotten a physical copy. There's two with my childrens fiction books when I was just starting reading. There's two containers of MMP of books that I want to read, but don't have room for right now. Then there's a good 3 or 4 YA books, the remainder of the YA hardcovers and paperbacks, and authors/series in which I have a mix of sizes, and books that don't fit the regular sizes of books. Yeah. Oh, and my headboard? It is a bit of a bookcase, and it holds the books that I'm currently reading, or anticipate going to be being really soon. This doesn't count the recently bought books that I have, read or unread, around my room. There's about 11, half read, half unread but with no place to go right now. Yeah. I have a lot of books, but that makes me very happy! What about you guys? Happy reading!


GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!