Saturday, May 21, 2016

J.K. Rowling Author Page

The Story: I don't know when I heard of Harry Potter series! I think it was around Goblet of Fire. And I've loved the whole series! Just amazing!

Website

Series: Harry PotterCormoran Strike.

Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and her site, my review, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and her site, my review, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and her site, my review, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and her site, my review, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and her site, my review, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and her site, my review, Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows and her site, my review, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and her site, my review.

Cormran Strike: The Cuckoo's Calling and her site, my review, The Silkworm and her site, my review, Career of Evil and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: A Casual Vacancy and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!