Friday, February 5, 2016

Lynsay Sands Author Page

The Story: I've seen her big series around on Goodreads and it looked really great, and I really want to read it, and the rest of her books!

Website

Series: ArgeneauRogue HunterHighland BridesDevil of the HighlandsMadison Sisters.

Argeneau: A Quick Bite and her site, my review, Love Bites and her site, my review, Single White Vampire and her site, my review, Tall, Dark and Hungry and her site, my review, A Bite to Remember and her site, my review, Bite Me If You Can and her site, my review, The Accidental Vampire and her site, my review, Vampires are Forever and her site, my review, Vampire, Interrupted and her site, my review, The Rogue Hunter and her site, my review, The Immortal Hunter and her site, my review, The Renegade Hunter and her site, my review, Vampire Valentine and her site, (Part of *Bitten By Cupid*), Born to Bite and her site, my review, Hungry for You and her site, my review, The Reluctant Vampire and her site, my review, The Gift and her site, (Part of *The Bite Before Christmas*), Under a Vampire Moon and her site, my review, The Lady is a Vamp and her site, my review, Immortal Ever After and her site, my review, One Lucky Vampire and her site, my review, Vampire Most Wanted and her site, my review, The Immortal Who Loved Me and her site, my review, About a Vampire and her site, my review, Runaway Vampire and her site, my review, Immortal Nights and her site, my review, Immortal Unchained and her site, my review, Immortal Yours and her site, my review, Twice Bitten and her site, my review, Vampires Like it Hot and her site, my review, The Trouble With Vampires and her site, my review, Immortal Born and her site, my review, Immortal Angel and her site, my review, Meant to be Immortal and her site, my review, Mile High With a Vampire and her site, my review., Immortal Rising and her site, my review, After the Bite and her site, my review, Bad Luck Vampire and her site, my review.

Vampire Valentine is a short study in Bitten By Cupid, set in the Argeneau world, here's my review.

The Gift is a short story in The Bite Before Christmas, set in the Argeneau world, here's my review.

Rogue Hunter (Sub series of *Argeneau*): The Immortal Hunter, The Rogue Hunter, The Renegade Hunter.

Highland Brides: An English Bride in Scotland and her sitemy reviewTo Marry a Scottish Laird and her sitemy reviewThe Highlander Takes a Bride and her sitemy reviewFalling for the Highlander and her sitemy reviewSurrender to the Highlander and her sitemy reviewThe Highlander's Promise and her sitemy reviewThe Wrong Highlander and her sitemy review, Hunting for a Highlander and her site, my review, Highland Treasure and her site, my review, Highland Wolf and her site, my review, In Her Highlander's Bed and her site, my review.

Devil of the Highlands: The Devil of the Highlands and her site, my review, Taming the Wayward Bride and her site, my review, The Hellion and the Highlander and her site, my review.

Madison Sisters: The Countess and her site, my review, The Heiress and her site, my review, The Husband Hunt and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Knight of My Dreams and her site, my review, Bliss and her site, my review, Always and her site, my review, Lady Pirate and her site, my review, The Loving Daylight and her site, my review, The Switch and her site, my review, A Lady in Disguise and her site, my review, Love in Disguise and her site, my review, The Brat and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!