Saturday, April 18, 2015

Emergency Review-a-Thon Part 2 Update 10

OK, so I've written my next review Ashen Winter, and I'm going to review Untold and Unmade next!

Reviewed Part 2: Destiny and DeceptionRivals and RetributionWeather WitchKisscutPleasure UnboundBeautiful ChaosSisters of Blood and SpiritCrashSunrise, Ashen Winter.

Reviewed All: SkeletalInfernoAltar of EdenIllusionariumIced and BurnedIcedVengeance BoundStorm Born, Thorn Queen, Iron Crowned, Shadow HeirKiss of DarknessBargains and BetrayalsDestiny and DeceptionRivals and RetributionWeather WitchKisscutPleasure UnboundBeautiful ChaosSisters of Blood and SpiritCrashSunrise, Ashen Winter.

Week 16: KisscutPleasure UnboundBeautiful ChaosSisters of Blood and SpiritCrashSunrise.

Goal: 10, 10 (50)
Reviews: 10, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!