Sunday, March 1, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #29

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for A Feast of Crows, A Dance With Dragons, I Am J, The Devil's Wife, Blood and Chocolate, Blood and Chocolate, In Time and Never Fade, Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend, Confessions of an Angry Girl, Shadow and Ink, Replica, Masque of the Red Death, Glitter & Doom, Dance of the Red Death, Masque of the Red Death, Hover, Gravity, Stupid Boy, The Darkest Craving, The Darkest Fire, The Darkest Prison, Into the Dark, The Darkest Seduction, The Darkest Seduction, The Darkest Surrender, The Darkest Secret, The Darkest Lie, Heart of Darkness and The Darkest Passion, Dark Shadows, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! Don't want a reward.

I also wrote the reviews for The Darkest Whisper, The Darkest Pleasure, The Darkest Kiss, The Darkest Night, The Vampire's Bride and The Amazon's Curse, The Nymph King, Jewel of Atlantis, Heart of the Dragon, Nobody, The Iron Traitor, The Lost Prince, The Iron Legends, First Date, Vanished: Safe House and Sanctuary and Missing You, Vanished: When Lightning Strikes and Code Name Cassandra, The Naturals, The Beautiful and The Cursed, Found, Focus, The Hazards of Skinning Dipping, Derailed, Spellcaster, Reboot, Beautiful Bitch and Beautiful Stranger, Beautiful Bastard, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! Don't want an reward still.

OK, technically, 5 of these reviews were written today. But since they were written before this published, and I want to keep things even, they are here. Yes, yes!

And this week, I want to review June 2012, July 2013, July 2012, June 2013, rereads and other books in the series! And I truly think that I can make this, my speed will just get faster, because of the reviews I've written previously! I can't wait!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!