Sunday, March 1, 2015

Megan McCafferty Author Page

The Story: Bumped sounded like a really great book, so I got it from the library! And I enjoyed it, and it's sequel! So good! Can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Bumped, Jessica Darling.

Bumped: Bumped and her site, my review, Thumped and her site, my review.

Jessica Darling: Sloppy Firsts and her site, my review, Second Helping and her site, my review, Charmed Thirds and her site, my review, Forth Comings and her site, my review, Perfect Fifths and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Mall and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!