Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kristie Cook Author Page

The Story: I had a chance to be a part of the Promise review tour, and yeah, it was really fantastic! I just can't wait to read more books! Such a great book, and I want more!

Website

Series: Soul Savers, The Book of Phoenix.

Soul Savers: Genesis and her site, my review, Promise and her site, my review, Purpose and her site, my review, Devotion and her site, my review, Power and her site, my review, Wrath and her site, my review, Wonder Thanksgiving, Wonder Christmas, and Wonder New Years and her site, my review, Torment and her site, my review, Faith and her site, my review.

The Book of Phoenix: The Space Between and her site, my review, The Space Beyond and her site, my review, The Space Within and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!