Friday, March 6, 2015

Cinda Williams Chima Author Page

The Story: Another author where I don't remember where I heard of her, but yeah, I did, and yeah, I just want to read her books!

Website

Series: Seven RealmsThe Shattered RealmsThe Heir Chronicles, Runestone Chronicles.

Seven Realms: The Demon King and her site, my review, The Exiled Queen and her site, my review, The Gray Wolf Throne and her site, my review, The Crimson Crown and her site, my review.

The Shattered Realms (Spin Off Series of *Seven Realms*): Flamecaster and her site.

The Heir Chronicles: The Warrior Heir and her site, my review, The Wizard Heir and her site, my review, The Dragon Heir and her site, my review, Dead to Me and my review, The Enchanter Heir and her site, my review, The Sorcerer Heir and her site, my review.

Runestone Chronicles: Children of Ragnarok and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!