Sunday, December 7, 2014

Wrote that Review Update #17

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Escape Through the Wilderness, Cheating Time, The Treatment, Afterworlds, The Fear Trials and The Murder Complex, Shadow Study, Poison Study, Assassin Study, Magic Study, Fire Study, Power Study, Ice Study, Storm Glass, Sea Glass, Spy Glass, Inside Out, Outside In, Scent of Magic, Scent of Magic, Touch of Power, Taste of Darkness, Ley Line Drifter and Black Magic Sanction, Ley Line Drifter and Black Magic Sanction, The Spring Before I Met You, The Summer Before I Met You, Unpsoken, The Night After I Lost You, Unspoken, Rogue, Stray, Riptide, Waking the Witch, Teen Idol, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Hidden by P.C. and Kristin Cast!

And this week, I want to review November 2013, March 2012, Week 50, and rereads and other books in the series in most cases!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!