Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Jenna Black Author Page

The Story: So Glimmerglass, it got a few things, and yeah, got it from the library, and I'm so glad, because Jenna Black is an awesome author, I've enjoyed her books, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Faeriewalker, Replica Trilogy. Morgan Kingsley, The Guardians of the Night, Nikki Glass, Gifted.

Faeriewalker: Remedial Magic and my review, Glimmerglass and her site, my review, Shadowspell and her site, my review, Sirensong and her site, my review, Girls' Night Out and her site, my review,

Replica Trilogy: Replica and her site, my review, Resistance and her site, my review, Revolution and her site.

Morgan Kingsley: The Devil Inside and her site, my review, The Devil You Know and her site, my review, The Devil's Due and her site, my review, Speak of the Devil and her site, my review, The Devil's Playground and her site, my review, Nine-Tenths of the Law and her site, (Part of *Chicks Chick Butt*),

Nine-Tenths of the Law is a short story in the book called Chicks Kick Butt, set in the Morgan Kingsley world, here's my review.

The Guardians of the Night: Watchers in the Night and her site, my review, Secrets in the Shadows and her site, my review, Shadows on the Soul and her site, my review, Hungers of the Heart and her site, my review.

Nikki Glass: Dark Descendent and her site, my review, Deadly Descendant and her site, my review, Pros and Cons and her site, my review, Rogue Descendant and her site, my review.

Gifted: The Gifted Dead and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Prince of Air and Darkness and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!