Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Janet Evanovich Author Page

The Story: So my mom enjoyed these books, and yeah, one day I came across her watching the movie based off of One for the Money, and it looked good, so I watched it with her. And I enjoyed it so much! So yeah, then I checked out the books, and I've enjoyed what I've read, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Stephanie Plum, Between the Numbers, Lizzie & Diesel.

Stephanie Plum: One for the Money and her site, my review, my rereadTwo for the Dough and her site, my review, my rereadThree for Get Deadly and her site, my review, my rereadFour to Score and her site, my review, my rereadHigh Five and her site, my review, Hot Six and her site, my review, Seven Up and her site, my review, Hard Eight and her site, my review, To the Nines and her site, my review, Ten Big Ones and her site, my review, Eleven on Top and her site, my review, Twelve Sharp and her site, my review, Lean Mean Thirteen and her site, my review, Fearless Fourteen and her site, my review, Finger Lickin' Fifteen and her site, my review, Sizzling Sixteen and her site, my review, Smokin' Seventeen and her site, my review, Explosive Eighteen and her site, my review, Notorious Nineteen and her site, my review, Takedown Twenty and her site, my review, Top Secret Twenty-One and her site, my review.

Between the Numbers (Short Stories Series Between Stephanie Plum Books): Visions of Sugar Plum and her site, my review, Plum Lovin' and her site, my review, Plum Lucky and her site, my review, Plum Spooky and her site, my review.

Lizzie & Diesel (Spin Off Series of *Stephanie Plum*): Wicked Appetite and her site, my review, Wicked Business and her site, my review, Wicked Charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!