Sunday, December 7, 2014

It Feels like Christmas!

So for me, Christmas isn't snow on the ground in December, especially since right now, the snow we have is melting, but being able to sing Christmas songs, and putting up the tree and various decorations. So in my family, we start songs around my uncle's birthday, November 24th, and we just put up the tree today!

We might not have put up the tree decorations yet, but the tree is up, along with the lights, the spinning carousel, which is not a decoration, and the angel. So it's looking, and feeling like, Christmas now! Now to get some presents under that tree! Then it'll be fully complete! Of course, then near Christmas is my mom making the various treats that the extended family gets. Yeah, food!

So what does it take for it to feel like Christmas to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!