Monday, December 1, 2014

Isaac Marion Author Page

The Story: So I just had to read Warm Bodies, because I was just so exicted for the movie, and when I found out that it was based on a book, I just had to read it! And yeah, I just had to read it, and it was just fantastic, I can't wait for the sequel!

Website

Series: Warm Bodies

Warm Bodies: I Am a Zombie Filled With Love and my review, Boarded Window and my review, The New Hunger and his site, my review, Warm Bodies and his site, my review, The Burning World and his site, my review, The Living and his site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Hungry Mouth and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!