Monday, December 1, 2014

Hannah Jayne Author Page

The Story: I got Truly, Madly, Deadly from Tuebl, but it sounded so fantastic, and yeah, I just had to read it, and it was just such a fantastic book! And then I got The Dare from NetGalley, and yeah, I enjoyed it a lot, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Underworld Detection Agency.

Underworld Detection Agency: Under Wraps and her site, my review, Under Attack and her site, my review, Under Suspicion and her site, my review, Under the Gun and her site, my review, High Stakes and (Part of *Predatory*) Under a Spell and her site, my review, Under the Final Moon and her site, my review, Stake Out and (Part of *On the Hunt*).

Under Wraps is a short story in the book called Predatory, set in the Underworld Detection Agency, here's my review.

Stake Out is a short story in the book called On the Hunt, set in the Underworld Detection Agency, here's my review.

Stand Alone's: Truly, Madly, Deadly and her site, my review, The Dare and her site, my review, See Jane Run and her site, my review, Rebound Guy and her site, my review, The Escape and her site, my review, Twisted and her sitemy review, The Revenge and her site, my review, The Girl in the Headlines and my review, Copycat and my review, What Happened on Hicks Road and my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!