Saturday, October 18, 2014

Celeste Bradley Author Page

The Story: There was a description mess up on a library site, of Desperately Seeing a Duke, and another site (I can't remember which book I wanted, another or that one) and yeah, it sounded really good, so when I had time, read the trilogy! So good!

Website

Series: Heiress Brides, Liar's Club, Royal Four, Runaway Brides, Worthington.

Heiress Brides: Desperately Seeing a Duke and her site, my review, The Duke Next Door and her site, my review, Duke Most Wanted and her site, my review.

Liar's Club: The Pretender and her site, my review, The Imposter and her site, my review, The Spy and her site, my review, The Charmer and her site, my review, The Rogue and her site, my review.

Royal Four: To Wed a Scandalous Spy and her site, my review, Surrender to a Wicked Spy and her site, my review, One Night With a Spy and her site, my review, Seducing the Spy and her site, my review.

Runaway Brides: Devil in My Bed and her site, my review, Rogue in My Arms and her site, my review, Scoundrel in My Dreams and her site, my review.

Worthington: When She Said I Do and her site, my review, And Then Comes Marriage and her site, my review, With This Ring and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: A Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man and her site, my review, Fallen and her site, my review.

Anthologies: My Scandalous Bride and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!