Thursday, September 18, 2014

Kate Constable Author Page

The Story: The Singer of All Songs was at the library, and yeah, I just had to read it, and the whole series! And I loved it so much, it was jut so freaking good! I mean, such an incredible world, and characters! So awesome!

Website

Series: The Chanters of Tremaris.

The Chanters of Tremaris: The Singer of All Songs and her site, my review, The Waterless Sea and her site, my review, The Tenth Power and her site, my review, 1*.

1*: The Taste of Lightning and her site, my review. The Taste of Lightning is set in the same world as The Chanters of Tremaris, but about 16 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!