Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Karen Chance Author Page

The Story: Saw Midnight's Daughter at the library, and it sounded good, read it, loved the series, and bought it, and then read the Cassie Palmer series!

Website

Series: Cassandra Palmer World, Cassandra Palmer, Dorina Basarab.

Cassandra Palmer World: The Gauntlet and her site, my review, The Queen's Witch and her site, my review, The House at Cobb's End and her site, my reviewTouch the Dark and her site, my review, my reread,  Claimed by Shadow and her site, my review, my rereadEmbrace the Night and her site, my review, my rereadThe Day of the Dead and her site, my review, Zombie's Bite and her site, my reviewBuying Trouble and her site, (Part of *On the Prowl*), Midnight's Daughter and her sitemy reviewmy reread, my second rereadCurse the Dawn and her site, my review, my rereadA Family Affair and her site, my review, Shadowland and her site, my reviewUpdating Pritkin and her site, my reviewDeath's Mistress and her sitemy review, my rereadIn Vino Veritas and her site, my reviewHunt the Moon and her site, my review, my rereadFury's Kiss and her sitemy review, my reread, Lover's Knot and her site, my review, Black Friday and her site, my review, Tempt the Stars and her site, my review, my rereadMasks and her site, my reviewReap the Wind and her site, my reviewRide the Storm and her site, my review, Shadow's Bane and her site, my review, Dragon's Claw and her site, my review, my rereadSiren's Song and her site, my review, Brave the Tempest and her site, my review, Shatter the Earth and her site, my reviewQueen's Gambit and her site, my reviewIgnite the Fire: Incendiary and her site, my review, Ignite the Fire: Inferno and her site, Fortune's Blade and her site, Hijack the Seas and her siteRogue Elements and her site, (Part of *Wolfsbane and Mistletoe*), Vegas Odds and her site, (Part of *Strange Brew*), Skin Deep and her site, (Part of *Inked*).

Cassandra Palmer: The Gauntlet, The Queen's Witch, The House at Cobb's End, Touch the Dark, Claimed by Shadow, Embrace the Night, The Day of the Dead, Curse the Dawn, A Family Affair, Shadowland, Updating Pritkin, Hunt the Moon, Black Friday, Tempt the Stars, Masks, Reap the Wind, Ride the Storm, Siren's Song, Brave the Tempest, Shatter the Earth, Ignite the Fire: Incendiary, Ingite the Fire: Inferno, Hijack the Seas.

Dorina Basarab: Buying Trouble, Midnight's Daughter, Death's Mistress, In Vino Veritas, Fury's Kiss, Lover's Knot, Shadow's Bane, Dragon's Claw, Queen's Gambit, .

Lia de Croissets: Rogue Elements, Vegas Odds, Skin Deep.

Buying Trouble is a story set in the book called On the Prowl, in the Dorina Basarab world, here's my review.

Rogue Elements is a story set in the book called Wolfsbane and Mistletoe, in the Cassandra Palmer World, here's my review.

Vegas Odds is a short story in the book called Strange Brew, set in the Cassandra Palmer World, here's my review.

Skin Deep is a story set in the book called Inked, Cassandra Palmer world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!