Monday, August 18, 2014

Darynda Jones Author Page

The Story: I saw the first book at the library, and since it was a recommended book, I got it, read it, loved it, and had to read more! I absolutely love Darynda Jones' writing, and I just devour her books!

Website

Series: Charley Davidson, Darklight, Sunshine Vicram, Betwixt and Between.

Charley Davidson: First Grave on the Right and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewFor I Have Sinned and her sitemy review, my rereadSecond Grave on the Left and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThird Grave Dead Ahead and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewFourth Grave Beneath My Feet and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewFifth Grave Past the Light and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewShimmer and her site, my reviewGlow and her site, my reviewSixth Grave on the Edge and her site, my review, my rereadSeventh Grave and No Body and her site, my review, my rereadEight Grave After Dark and her site, my review, my rereadBrighter That the Sun and her site, my review, my rereadThe Dirt on the Ninth Grave and her site, my review, my rereadThe Curse of the Tenth Grave and her site, my review, my reread, A Very Charley Christmas and my reviewEleventh Grave in Moonlight and her site, my review, my rereadThe Trouble With the Twelfth Grave and her site, my review, my reread, Summoned to the Thirteenth Grave and her site, my review, The Graveyard Shift and her site, my review, The Gravedigger's Son and her site, my review, The Graveside Bar and Grill and her site, my review, The Grave Robber and her site, my review.

Darklight: Death and the Girl Next Door and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewDeath, Doom, and Detention and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewDeath, and the Girl He Loves and her site, my review, my reread, my third review.

Sunshine Vicram: A Bad Day for Sunshine and her site, my review, my rereadA Good Day for Chardonnay and her site, my review, my reread, A Hard Day for a Hangover and her site, my review.

Betwixt and Between: Betwixt and her site, my review, Bewitched and her site, Beguiled and her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!